Sunday, December 27, 2009
X'mas Are over. Well, had another Boring x'mas at home yesterday except watching many many tv shows. But this year, they didn't show any Home Alone movies. But they had a special episode for the Robot show which last about 2 hours and 15mins- sort of a wrap up.Today wasn't really a fun day either. Woke up real late and the weather was pouring cats and dogs. I hate rainy days, cause it kinda spoils the mood.
Where's Sourgrapes and Dora? They seem to disappear somewhere. Haha...Conference!!!
Where the hell has the spirit flown to? Hahas...well,i'm sure, they are gonna call when they see this sentence-simply for updates.
Its back to TV programmes!!!I am starting to fall in love with TV shows again~~ :)
U all asked me to go and show support, but i had turned down the offer many times. Its not because i am lazy or wat, but i have my own reasons. I just don't wanna see him again...Like,erm, what am i suppose to talk to him or asked him about?? I think i am just so gonna bang my head on the wall.